The last three weeks have flown by for me, yet it definitely feels like an eternity since I’ve blogged or posted.
If you didn’t already know, I work at a school which means I’ve had the last couple of weeks off. I’d planned for this to be a time to really focus on my blog however the end of term came and stress and anxiety was at it’s peak and I ended up taking some ( a lot) of time for my self. I’ve been on a trip and I’ve done some temp work as well as upping my fitness game and spending time with family for easter; all of which I will post about!
For now, I just wanted to get back not the swing of things and start with a blog tag! After my first tag last month, the lovely Simple Serenity has tagged me in the sunshine blogger award. Of course I’m very grateful for, thank you so much I’m loving your blog as always! I’ve finally got round to doing it so here it is…
Thank the person/persons who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
1. What are your favorite blog posts to write?
I actually love writing posts where I can find out the opinions of others. Whether this is in the form of product suggestions or opinions on topical content, I really enjoy getting the discussion going.
2. What do you love most about blogging?
I love that all bloggers can express how they feel about things and use blogging as an outlet for so many different reasons. It’s amazing the relief you can feel about issues in your life even by writing about things that have nothing to do with said issues.
3. Are your friends and family aware that you have blog?
Actually no. Well I say no, my boyfriend and best friends know about and read my blog and my family know I have a blog but haven’t seen it. It’s a touchy subject if I’m honest… I just don’t feel ready to share my blog and it’s something I’m trying to get over and face up to!
4. What are your favorite blog posts to read on other blogs?
As with the type that I like to read, I love reading people opinions on important issues. I also enjoy the personal posts of bloggers meaning I can really connect with them and understand their blogging story.
5. Three favorite things (makeup, skin care, food, drinks, etc.) at the moment?
Tricky one! I’m really loving the current nail polish collection from Barry M, and I have a post coming with more details. I feel like the second two sound strange but I’m eating Linda Mccartney red onion and rosemary sausages with at least one meal a day at the moment. I’m trying my best to up my daily protein and these are my current favourite veggie option (only £1 in ASDA atm). Lastly all I’m wearing lately is sweatshirts. Whether they’re big baggy ones for the gym or to laze around in or cute, more fitted ones – I still get pretty cold even in the sunny weather.
6. What is your favorite thing to do when you are bored?
I’m a bit late to the party but I’ve just started watching Pretty Little Liars, and with so many seasons this is taking up a lot of spare time! not to mention trying to spend lot more time in the gym.
7. What is your favorite meal of the day?
Definitely dinner! I normally go to the gym straight from work so I’m always looking forward to dinner.
8. What is your favorite breakfast to have?
I have bran flakes with skimmed milk and a dash of cinnamon every day ( I know – snore!)
9. What is your favorite drink?
Alcoholic – a refreshing mojito or non alcoholic – lemon and lime water either flat or sparkling (or lime and soda)
10. One skin care product you always repurchase?
Liz Earle cleanse and polish – my number 1!
11. What is your favorite book?
My most recent read was Girl on the train and I loved it! I’m now looking for something to match up so all suggestions welcome please!?
Thank you again for the tag from Simple Serenity, you can find her tag here. I’m actually going to leave this tag open and I’d love it if you could give it a go after reading mine! My questions are…
- Was there something specific that inspired you to start your blog?
- What is your favourite chocolate?
- What is your most recommended beauty product?
- Do you blog as much as you wish you could?
- What is your favourite film?
- Have you blogged about the thing you are most passionate about?
- PC or Mac?
- Whats your favourite current trend?
- Are you heading to any festivals this summer?
- What is your dream job?
- Top 3 brands? (whether it’s beauty, clothing, anything)