So I’ve been nominated by the lovely hello its Jo for the Liebster blogger award tag, and I’m ever so grateful as I was starting to feel a slump in blogging motivation! I’m loving Jo’s blog style and Instagram, we started our blogs at the same time and I feel like we have a lot in common!
I was quite nervous about being nominated as I feel like I haven’t interacted with too many fellow bloggers so my own nominations would be hard especially as most have already been nominated!! nevertheless here it goes…
- What colour do you wear the most? Either white or grey.
- Why did you start blogging? I started as a bit of motivation, I’d graduated from uni, moved to the middle of nowhere and really needed something to be passionate about. I’m slowly getting there and loving it 🙂
- Your most used app on your phone? Instagram for sure.
- If you could change your name to anything, what would you change it to? This is an interesting one as my real name is actually Olivia but I’ve been known as Lib or Libby since I was tiny. Although now I’m older I don’t mind my real name… it’s very confusing having two names. I tend to use my real name for official things (work and uni) but I feel like the whole situation sounds strange!
- Cats or Dogs? Dogs! although I’m not a massive fan of either.
- Are you a cheese burger or a salad person? If I were answering strictly I’d have to say salad because I’m a veggie.. but top notch veggie burger over salad any day (dreaming of Byron)
- Your number 1 used beauty product? Definitely my gimme brow – as I mentioned in my beauty essentials I use it even if I have nothing else on my face (silly thin/blonde brows)
- If you could shop at one place for the rest of your life, where would it be? The white company is life – all my favourite things in one shop; candles, bedding and comfy clothes all in grey and white
- How much would you have to be paid to wear pink everyday for a year? I’d happily wear some sort of pink everyday… but if money was on offer then I’d happily accept!
- What is the number 1 quality you look for in a best friend? Loyalty/honesty – I’m all about being upfront with my best pals.
- Your favourite day of the week? FRIYAYYYYY. I finish work earlier and it normally means jumping on a train to London for the weekend or James arrives for the weekend!
Now 11 facts about me…
- I’m one of 5 children so growing up was pretty manic, and it now means I find it impossible to sleep without the tv or someone in the room.
- I once got on the wrong train and ended up sleeping on a bench in Geneva (I was meant to be in the south of France).
- I prefer savoury treats to sweet treats (especially involving cheese).
- I have an absolutely crippling fear of the dentist (I’ve been put to sleep and given anxiety medication for check ups before).
- I ran a marathon in 2015 an had to be dragged across the finish line because of a knee injury.
- I’m 23 and still can’t drive (although I did start lessons last month).
- I wear my watch on the wrong arm and can only carry a bag on my left side.
- I danced from when I was 5 until I was 19 (plus little bits at uni) and I miss it so much.
- My dream job is to be a wedding planner.
- When I have a panic attack I have to stop my self from running.
- I don’t eat meat yet I know I’m allergic to pepperoni.
So now for my nominees… I know I’m terrible but everyone I wanted to tag had already done it! I’ve got three lovely girls who I’ve come across recently and I’m loving their content!
and my questions are…
- If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
- Who is your blogging inspiration?
- favourite candle scent?
- what is your dream job?
- truth or dare?
- what’s the next thing you intend to purchase?
- where do you intend to go with your blog?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
- Summer or Winter fashion?
- Brexit? (controversial)
- are you sticking to any goals you set for this year?